The Cadet is a small tender with nothing to fear from the larger ones. Its buoyancy structure with progressive capacity gives more stability and hence more safety. This unique concept, especially suitable for 4-stroke motors, has an amazing load capacity and superior space. It is very compact and easy to stow in a cockpit locker. The 11.2 p.s.i high pressure air floor models (series Airlite) have an inflatable keel which means you start planing rapidly and enjoy the greater manoeuvrability. Also an easy to use air floor which remains in the boat during storage or use. Only Zodiac welds their premium built air floors for superior pressure and performance. Cadets feature high frequency fully welded seams and technically advanced fabrics that resist air loss through osmosis.
Above all other inflatable models the Zodiac Cadets offer welded bonding between the floor fabric and tubes to create a serious long lasting inflatable. As welded seams last the life of the fabric, they do not suffer from high heat climates such as glued seams may.
Built to last the test of time, Zodiac Cadets confidently support your wayfaring life. *When properly cared for.
- Backed by a 5 year warranty.
- Inflatable keel.
- Superior High Pressure Air Floor. 11.2psi
- Progressive diameter buoyancy tubes.
- Marine grade wooden transom.
- Self-bailer mounted in transom.
- Buoyancy tube: 2200 STRONGAN duotex PVC fabric.
- Rubbing strake with outlined profile.
- A bow handle with two more handles on stern sides.
- Twin steel D-Rings for towing.
- Two oarlocks
- Maximum capacity: 3 person
- Maximum weight: 639.3 lbs
- Maximum HP: 4
- Weight: 59.5 lbs
- Air chambers: 4
- Transom size: Short Shaft
- Inside Length: 5' 1"
- Overall width: 5' 1"
- Inside width: 2' 4"
- Buoyancy tube size: 16"
- 303 Protectent for SUPERIOR UV resistence. *For use where excessive direct sun light may apply.
- One carry bag.
- Two reinforced aluminium oars.
- One foot pump.
- One repair kit.
- One quick fit bench seat.